That’s it, the 2020 breeding season is officially open! The first foals started to show their nose a few weeks ago and the first crosses are already very promising.
As every year, we have chosen sport stallions recognized in show jumping. The first foals are descended from the lines of Diamant de Semilly and Baloubet du Rouet, references in the breeding of sport horses. However, we have also put our trust in the young generation through the spectacular Candy de Nantuel. Crossed with the maternal line of the Haras des Forêts, there is no doubt that we will find these 2020 foals on the show jumping fields in a few years.
The first to be born was Kunteflush des Forêts, a little male by Bisquet Balou x Unte des Forêts x Diamant de Semilly, already in good shape at birth (hence the slightly blurred photo).
He was soon joined by :
- Kranberry des Forêts – Female by Dominator Z x Junte des Forêts x Super de Bourrière
- Kitoko des Forêts – Male by Untouchable 27 x Veleta Normande x Made In Semilly
- Konisha des Forêts – Female by Balou du Rouet x Flamby des Forêts x Contendro
- Kentucky des Forêts – Male by Bisquet Balou x Si Belle des Forêts x Quaprice Boimargot Quincy
- Kasall des Forêts – Male by Casall x Eclipse des Forêts x Calvaro
- Koh Tao des Forêts – Male by By Ceira d’Ick x Gerona MB x Orlando
- Karlotta des Forêts – Female by Balou du Rouet x Flamby des Forêts x Contendro
- Kandy des Forêts – Male by Candy de Nantuel x Vedette des Forêts x Ohio van de Padenborre
About 40 foals are still to come this year, the nights promise to be eventful for some time!